VULCAN

Today part of the commune of Apold, the Vulcan village hides an old church, built at the beginning of the 14th century (1300) and fortified at the beginning of the 16th century (1500-1520). The first real documentary attestation is on July 13, 1315, in a document issued precisely in Timisoara by the King of Hungary, Carol Robert de Anjoua, and which mentions the Vulcan estate bought by the Blauuz Committees, son of Arnold.

Sitemap

Terms of use

Privacy policy

© 2020 by WPI and the Transylvanian Highlands.

Proudly crafted with Wix.com

    This website was created in a collaborative project between three students of the Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the Transylvanian Highlands.