Local experience around Mediaș: hiking and Christmas globes painting workshop
Gara Mediaș (Str Unirii)
10 decembrie 2022, 07:45:00
Walking Tours Mediaș
On Saturday, December 10, we propose an active-cultural day in Mediaș.
We start early in the morning with an easy, loop-type hike of 5 km in the Binder area, which includes the most beautiful panorama of Mediaș. If it's a clear day, we'll also be able to admire the crest of the Făgăraș Mountains!
After the hike, come the cultural part of our trip: we visit a workshop where glass is produced, witness a Christmas tree globes blowing demonstration and we will always have time to paint 2-3 for ourselves.
We meet in front of the Mediaș Train Station (Str Unirii)
- From Sibiu, there is a 7.25 and an 8.05 train. Both are about 1 hour and a half
- If you come by car, there is free parking at the intersection of Str Unirii and Kogălniceanu on weekends
Distance: 5 km
Difference in level: 177 m
Route difficulty: easy - medium
Duration of the hike: approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Mountain and seasonal boots
- Waterproof clothes
- Water thermos
Equipment recommendations (if any):
- Trekking poles
- Glass blowing demonstration is included
- 3 glass globes/per person are provided to be painted
- We have brushes and paints and glitter, you have to come with the models 😊
Workshop duration: 2 hours
Total experience duration: 5 hours
Cost: 95 lei/person
Guide: Ioana Patrășcoiu
Phone: 0729 050636
Disclaimer: This experience is intended for families and takes place with a minimum group of 10 people.
Details and bookings: